From The CEO
The health and safety of our clients and staff is of the utmost importance. We want everyone to have a pleasant, professional and even fun experience at our studio. But above all else, we want everyone to remain safe and healthy! To this end we have gone above and beyond the NJ State Mandated protocols regarding the operation and sanitation of our business
We ask that our clients assist us in maintaining a healthy environment during their visit by complying with all state regulations regarding public safety and the Corona Virus. The precautions we have taken and what to expect during your visit are listed on this page.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation as we all work to return to a healthy New Jersey!
Chase N Michaels
President & CEO
NJ COVID GUIDELINES
(Click Icon For More Information)
STUDIO SAFETY & COVID 19
• Studio is cleaned and sanitized prior to arrival of any clients.
• Entire studio is exposed to UV-C Light for 30 minutes prior to first client's arrival.
• Air filtration system is present and operational in studio - this is a combination HEPA / UV device.
• Studio is cleaned and sanitized between clients
• UV-C Light is exposed over entire studio again between clients for a period
of 15 minutes
• Staff have temperature taken prior to entering studio
• All clients MUST submit to digital no-contact temperature reading prior to entering.
• All clients & staff must wear face coverings while not being photographed.
• Clients who have experienced COVID-19 Symptoms within 72 hrs. of their appointments must call to cancel.
(Clients exhibiting symptoms will not receive service)
Appointment may not be rescheduled for a period of less than 14 days.
* Hand Sanitizer & Disposable Face Masks Are Available For Clients